Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Funemployment

I've been searching for full-time employment for a while.  Like Looking Into Bartending Classes a while.  Contemplating a Tattoo a while.  Should I Brew My Own Kombucha? a while.

With all this free time on my hands, I decided to rehaul my Valentine cards from last year.  I may even sell a few on Etsy.  And then buy some flannel and move to Portland.

I digress.

Here are some mockups, making for a very photo-heavy post, but these days, who has time to read things anyway?  (I do.  Give me a job.)  It's definitely too late to sell these for Valentine's 2012, so I'll have to see where this goes (the official Unemployed motto, TM).

Keep an eye out here for big things.  Maybe.  At the least, 4 x 6" things!


2 comments:

  1. It's not too late at all to sell these, you should definitely go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DEFINITELY STILL SELL THESE. Hustle, girl.

    ReplyDelete