Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HOMAGE


In my continued effort to own the holiday season, I've been tackling my shopping list through the most efficient manner possible: online.  During my search for the always elusive Guy Gift, I stumbled across HOMAGE, an Ohio based company that creates collegiate and city-centric T's, heavy on dated sports references (that's a good thing).  Think Larry Bird's collegiate career, ten cent beer night in Cleveland, and Miami's no-name defense in Super Bowls VII and VIII.

The shirts have a vintage appeal and unique graphics, perfect for the sports fan in your life or for anyone who appreciates a simple, well-made design.  Also be sure to listen to the pop-up playlist located in the site's top right corner--I left it open long after I made some key purchases.

Check out the goods here while I check off another task on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment