Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bar done


I finished taking the bar exam yesterday, and the entire experience is already a blurred memory. I do know that I wore denim cutoffs and ate barbecued chicken on both test days because I do what I want.

The months leading used up to it my entire reserve of patience and work ethic, so this is as much space and time as I will devote to talking about the subject anymore. Until I have to take it again that is, which I sense is a very distinct possibility.

Now that the law school process is over, I plan to catch up on all of the activities and trends that took a backseat for three years: reading for pleasure, traveling, happy hours, renewing my driver's license, and, I don't know, stretching.

Speaking of which, have you heard of this "Zumba" business? Amazing stuff!

Just kidding, guys, I may have been out of the loop for a while, but I know what Zumba is. (It's like Ethiopian food, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment